Sunday, June 28, 2009
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
- Taterpot herb garden
- Kusmichoff PrinceVladimir Loose Leaf Tea
- Hot Sox Tube Socks
- High Times Pot Smoker's Handbook
- Borrow My Pen - pack of 7 hilarious fictitious advertising pens
- BlueQ assorted metal water bottles
- Shark Bottle Opener
- Mile High Kit - portable intimacy kit
- Plasma Bulb Night Light
- Sting Ray Make up Bag
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
July proves to be an eventful time for us in the old brownstone -
- 4th of July we will be open from 9-3. That covers those of you who are in town for the foot race, the parade or simply blowing off looking for something to do before grilling in the afternoon. We will be handing out balloons to the kids and have special seasonal celebratory items for sale.
- The Rolling sculpture car show is Friday, July 10th from 2-10. Acme will do a table outside our front door from 4-8 selling an assortment of our usual hot rod show merchandise and there will be a visit from the "Acme Cigarette Girl" who will have special handouts for the crowd.
- Art Fair is Wednesday July 15 - Saturday July 18th. Acme will be holding our annual garage sale with all new super marked-down merchandise out back from 10 - 5 all Art Fair days. We are on the food and music court and right on the edge of the Art Fair with easy access, so it is a nice way to experience the fair without much hassle.
There is something for everyone happening downtown right now! Come out and enjoy your community and continue to keep it vibrant.